Beside competition, I've always had a big passion for all kind of rock climbing.
When I was ten years old, I followed into my brother's footsteps, as any younger brother would do. His path lead me to climbing and it all started for me on a little rock in Porrentruy, Switzerland. My first route felt very easy, almost effortless, and I knew then that the way up was my way forward. After one year of training with the climbing group from Jura, I participated in my first competition. For me competition climbing felt very natural and I was quickly finding myself on the podium.
At the age of 17, I won the Youth World Championship in Canteleu, France.
From this moment, I knew I could rise to any challenge, and I began competing in the Elite World Cup circuit shortly thereafter, taking podiums, and earning my way into a special group of elite climbers. Beside competition, I've always had a big passion for all kind of rockclimbing. I love the challenge to climb a 9a+ sportclimbing route, to free a bigwall in the Yosemitee Valley or to bolt new lines all around the world.
- 3 Campionato del Mondo Combinata Arco - IT 2011
- 2 Coppa del Mondo Bloc Sheffiel - EN 2011
- 2 Coppa del Mondo Bloc Sheffield - EN 2010
- 1 Campionato d'Europa Bloc Innsbruck - AT 2010
- 1 Master Internazionale Difficultà Briançon - FR 2010
- 1 Rock Master Bloc Arco - IT 2010
- 2 Campionato del Mondo Combinata Xining - Cina 2009
- 1 Rock Master Duello Arco - IT 2009