I have been climbing for many years, my passion for rock climbing led me around the world, looking for the most beautiful rocks and surroundings.
Passion captures, stimulates and gives you something to believe in.
When the passion is true and deep, it slowly overwhelms you and you are so involved that we cannot do without it. Passion makes you crazy, free you from all schemes, makes your eyes shine brightly. It changes you. It leads you throughout the planet trying to ascend a piece of rock, and when we succeed we feel fulfilled because this is what we believe in. No matter things go, we will have followed our ideals and we won’t have any regrets.
Making our dreams come true, makes us better people. Passion is the true spirit of climbing. When you understand this, nothing else is more important.
- World champion 2003 (Boulder)
- Winner of the World Cup 1999, 2002 (Boulder)
- European Champion 2002 (Boulder)
- Winner of the International Master Extreme Games – California 1998 (Lead)
- European Military Champion 1999 (Speed-Lead)
- Winner of the Italian Cup 1999, 2001, 2002, 2003 (Boulder)
- Italian Champion 1997 (Lead), 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2011, 2012 (Boulder)
- Winner Dima Rock Master – Spain 2006. (Boulder)
- He visited many places in the world where he obtained high grades.
- The Hardest block he has ever climbed: Gioia 8c+ Varazze (Italy)
- Many others 8c and 8b+ and 8b in the world.