The suede leather version reaffirms the revolutionary and successful curved last shape concept developed for a “stile alpino” walking style.
Mountain aficionados are offered a boot with strong Perwanger suede leather, used in our classic mountaineering boots, while maintaining the innovative spirit of the Ribelle family.
Ribelle OD with OutDry® lamination and 37.5 by Cocona® lining, keep your feet dry from moisture and in any wet condition. The TPU crampon insert on the heel makes it compatible with the use of semi-automatic crampons and ideal for any trail: from trekking and via ferrata routes to technical mountaineering. It is particularly suited for professionals and mountain guides.
- Upper: Suede Water-Resistant 2,4-2,6 mm. (Perwanger) + Microtech
- Lining: Outdry lamination+37.5 by Cocona
- Insole: Activ Plus (polypropylene + fiber glass 4 mm)
- Sole: Pentax Precision III
- Last: ARG
- Size: 37 - 48 (with ½ size)
- Weight: 695g (½ pair size 42)
Sole Pentax Precision III