SCARPA® Demo Tour
In the company of our athletes, 6 unmissable evenings of sport and entertainment to test all the new models in the 2018 Climbing Collection
Starting Tuesday 13th March, the “SCARPA® DEMO TOUR” aims to test the new models of the2018 Climbing Collection alongside our athletes, and spend an evening together dedicated to music and sport. The initiative will involve six partner climbing centres ranging from the north to the south of Italy, from Pietramurata (TN) to Cagliari via Treviso, Milan, Parma and Rome.
The sessions are open to all climbers wishing to test the new range of shoes; there is also the chance to take part in amateur competitions, organised with the collaboration of Climbing Radio.
The athletes participating in the “SCARPA® DEMO TOUR” are Gabriele Gorobey, Francesco Vettorata, Juri Chiaramonte, Alessandro Gandolfo, Francesca and Giulia Medici, Gabriele Moroni, Alessandro Palma, Riccardo Caprasecca and Riccardo Piazza, all of whom will be available to help climbing enthusiasts test the new models: Furia S, the new Mago, Maestro Eco, Instinct SR, Chimera and Drago.
Here are all the dates and venues for the “SCARPA® DEMO TOUR”:
- 13 March from 17.30 at Sportler Climbing Center in Treviso, hosted by Gabriele Gorobey and Francesco Vettorata;
- 20 March from 17.30 at Bouldercity in Pietramurata (Trento), hosted by Juri Chiaramonte and Alessandro Gandolfo;
- 23 March from 17.30 at Pareti Sport Center in Parma, hosted by Francesca and Giulia Medici;
- 29 March from 17.30 at Boulder&Co in Milan, hosted by Gabriele Moroni and Alessandro Palma;
- 5 April from 17.30 at Boulderzone in Cagliari, hosted by Gabriele Moroni;
- 11 April from 17.30 at Rock It in Rome, hosted by Riccardo Caprasecca and Riccardo Piazza.