My first contact with a rock dates back to May 1987 and since then I have never stopped climbing because it has become my life.
Some people were born with a physical need of travelling, I am one of them; I have always dreamed of travelling. My first contact with a rock dates back to May 1987 and since then I have never stopped climbing because it has become my life. Since the very beginning I used to climb because this was the best way to travel, meet new people and visit new places. This is the reason why, as a climber, I have never had a favourite cliff and since I have always preferred climbing "on sight ", travelling became an integral part of my activity. I have always been looking for new places and different routes to ascent.
Through the years, my travels as a climber developed, always in the search of new stimulus, therefore after a past as a competitive climber I have started looking at other horizons. After 15 years of competitions in 2005 I started having a global vision of living the mountain, therefore not only rock climbing, but also mountaineering and skiing. In 2010 I became an aspiring Mountain Guide and this year I should be able to finish my training. After this important step in my life, in the future I would like to do some new expeditions, in other words restart travelling around.
- 1. UIAA Masters – Serre-Chevalier (FRA) 1999 (lead)
- 1. UIAA Worldcup – Courmayeur (ITA) 1998 (lead)
- 2. UIAA Worldcup – Kranj (SLO) 2000 (lead)
- 2. UIAA EU Championship – München (GER) 2000 (lead)
- 2. UIAA EU Championship – Nürnberg (GER) 1998 (lead)
- 2. UIAA Masters – Rock Masters Arco 1997 (lead)
- 2. UIAA Worldcup – Courmayeur 1997 (lead)
- 2. UIAA Worldcup – Graz 1996 (lead)
- 3. Int. Event – Serre Chevalier (FRA) 2000 (lead)
- 3. UIAA Worldcup – Wiener Neustadt (AUT) 1999 (lead)
- 4. UIAA Worldcup – Yekaterinburg (RUS) 2002 (lead)
- 5. UIAA Worldcup – Yekaterinburg (RUS) 2003 (lead)
- 5. Int. Event – Arco Rockmaster (ITA) 2001 (lead)
- 2. UIAA Worldcup - 1998 (Overall result - lead)
- 3. UIAA Worldcup - 1996 (Overall result - lead)
- 3. UIAA Worldcup - 2000 (Overall result - lead)
- 1. Italian Championship (Lead) 1995 1998 1999
- In climbing I ascended a route 9a - Underground a Massone (TN) and 35 over the 8c, the last Scoglio di Capri in Bus de Vela (TN) last spring.
- In the “on sight” climbing I climbed two routes 8b+ - Mortal Kombat a Castillon (FRA) and Ghegori al Covolo (VI), and around 200 routes from 8a on.
- I have climbed boulder up to 8A+
- Pakistan-Chogolisa Valley – June July 2005, with L.Maspes, H.Barmasse, F.Chenal - Scudo del Chogolisa (5300 mt. c.), wall S-SE, Pilastro centrale Via nuova “Up & Down” 800 mt. (16 L), Diff. Max: ED+, 6c/7a A1
- Pakistan-Chogolisa Valley – July 2005, with G.Ongaro. Scudo del Chogolisa (5300 mt. c.), parete S-SE, Pilastro centrale, Via “Up & Down” 1^ free 800 mt. (16 L), Diff. Max: ED+, 7
- Pakistan-Charakusa Valley – July 2005, with L.Maspes, H.Barmasse Naysar Brakk (5200 mt. c.) Via degli Inglesi (north ridge) – Repetion 800 mt. Canale ghiaccio max 70° – 300mt. diff. Max. TD, 5.10b
- Argentina-Patagonia – February 2008, con H.barmasse, G.Ongaro Cerro Piergiorgio – NW face, Via nuova “Ruta de l’Hermano” – 1000 mt. (29 L), Diff. ED+ / 6b+ A3
- India-Miyar Valley – September 2008, with M.Da Pozzo. Cima “Fiamme Gialle” (5577 mt.). Parete SSE – first ascent - 950 mt. (14 L), Diff. TD, VI