I am searching for intensity; a goal that gives me the motivation to surpass myself
In life I am always searching for intensity; a goal that gives me the motivation to surpass myself; life in a highly concentrated form. All this I have been able to find in the mountains.
I grew up far from the mountains, in Heidelberg, but as a kid I visited the Alps often to ski and to hike, eventually doing easy mountaineering peaks. It was not the last year in high school that I discovered climbing and as soon as that happened there was no stopping.
(AI=alpine ice, M=mixed, MI=mushroom ice)
- Cerro Torre West face "Ragni-Route", first female and German ascent of the route, 1500m AI5+ M4 MI6 (December 2008).
- Cerro Torre "Compressor Route", first woman to climb Cerro Torre twice, 1200m 6a A2 AI3 (November2010).
- Cerro Fitz Roy north west pillar "Afanassieff", first all female ascent of the route and second all female ascent of the mountain,1700m 6c (February 2010).
- Cerro Fitz Roy west pillar "Ensueño", second repeat and first female ascent of the route, 1600m 6c (February 2011).
- Cerro Fitz Roy "Supercanaleta", 1500m 6a+ 85º (November 2010).
- Cerro Fitz Roy North Pillar "Maté, Porro y Todo lo Demás", first all female ascent of the route, 900m 6c+ (December 2008).
- Aguja Poincenot, Aguja Guillaumet, Aguja Innominata, etc.
- Cima Ovest "Swiss Route" 7b, onsight.
- Cima Piccola "Gelbe Mauer" 7b+, onsight. - "Ötzi trifft Yeti" 7b, onsight.
- Cima Grande "Hasse-Brandler" 7a+. - "ISO 2000" 7a+, onsight.
- Rotwand "Moulin Rouge" 7b+, onsight.
- Tofana di Rozes "Da pazzo vecchio pazzo" 7b+, onsight. - "Sognando Aurora" 7b+, redpoint. "Paolo VI" 7b+, redpoint. - Compagni di Merenda (7b) onsight. - Bye Bye 1999 (7b) onsight.
- Cima Scotoni "Skotonata Galaktika" 7c+, redpoint.
- Marmolada "Specchio di Sara" 7c, redpoint.
- Torre Venezia "Rondo Veneziano" 7b+, redpoint.
- Laston di Formin - Spiderman (7b+) redpoint. - Zoe (7b) onsight.
- Les Droites north face "Ginat" (1000m WI5 M4). - "Tournier Pfeiler direkt" (1300m 6a WI4).
- Eiger north east face "Lauper Route" (1800m rock IV 70°).
- Mt. Blanc du Tacul "Supercouloir" (800m WI5+ 5c).
- Mt. Blanc du Tacul "Modica-Noury" (500m WI5+ M5).
- Aig. Pelerins "Carrington-Rouse"
- India: Myar Valley, first ascent of P.5850m (600m 70° rock IV)
- Africa: Mount Kenya (5200m) Southeast ridge (700m 5+), Kilimanjaro (5900m), Mount Meru, all with clients
- Pakistan: Nayser Brakk 5200m (1000m, 6a, mixed) and K7 (6900m) attempt on the central pillar (13 pitches, 5.11,A3)
- USA, Yosemite: El Capitan "The Nose" (1000m, 6c A1), Half Dome "Regular Northwest Face" (600m, 6c A0), Washington Column
- "Astroman"(400m, 7a) and Leaning Tower "Wet Denim Daydream" (500m, 6a, A3)
- Peru: Nevado Pisco 5700m, Nevado Chopicalqui 6350m and Nevado Tocllaraju 6030m, 2001.
- Redpoint to 8a+, Onsight to 7c.
- Numerous classics in the Alps up to WI6, for example "Thron" in Averstal; Blue Magic, Arbonium, Crack Baby... in Kandersteg, etc.