Technical approach footwear. Lightweight, comfortable and supple for maximum precision.
With a pull tab at the back for attaching to harness. The Gecko is the approach shoe that closely mirrors a climbing shoe.
- UPPER The L-Tech technical fabric upper is resistant to abrasions and has water-repellent suede patched pieces. The toe of the upper has a protective rubber rand for increased precision and durability.
- LACING Extended Lacing down to the toe taken from the world of climbing, for maximum customisation and a comfortable fit.
- SOLE The Reptilia HG Sole is the link between the climbing and the technical approach shoe.
- OUTSOLE Idrogrip Vibram® compound tread has shallow grooves and a climbing zone at the toe for maximum sensitivity and friction even when the trail becomes vertical.
- Upper: Fabric+Suede Water-Resistant 1,8 mm
- Lining: Stretch textile
- Sole: REPTILIA HG
- Size: 36 - 48 (with ½ sizes)
- Weight: 370g (½ pair size 42)
Sole Reptilia HG