Technical approach footwear. Lightweight, comfortable and supple for maximum precision. With a pull tab at the back for attaching to harness.
The Gecko is the approach shoe that closely mirrors a climbing shoe.
- UPPER Suede water-repellent upper. The toe of the upper has a protective rubber rand that wraps around the EVA midsole for increased precision and durability.
- LACING Extended Lacing down to the toe taken from the world of climbing, for maximum customisation and a comfortable fit.
- SOLE The Reptilia HG Sole is the link between the climbing and the technical approach shoe.
- OUTSOLE Idrogrip Vibram® compound tread has shallow grooves and a climbing zone at the toe for maximum sensitivity and friction even when the trail becomes vertical.
- Upper: SUEDE Water-Resistant 1,8 mm
- Lining: Stretch textile
- Sole: REPTILIA HG
- Size: 36 - 42 (with ½ sizes)
- Weight: 320g (½ pair size 38)
Sole Reptilia HG