I follow my own path
I was born in November 1996 in Haag, Austria and started climbing at the age of 9. Since then, climbing became my passion. When I was 13 I became member of the Austrian national youth team, which means that I was allowed to compete in international competitions. After some good performances in my first two international youth years I got the opportunity to compete in a worldcup when I was 15. Unexpectedly, I made it through to semifinals in my first two worldcups, so every year I set my goals a little bit higher. In the next year I reached the final once and the year after I made my first world cup podium. Through all the years my focus still remained on the youth comps because for me it was important to gain experience and do as many comps as possible. In 2016 I finished with high school, moved to Innsbruck, joined the Austrian Sports Army and could finally focus on climbing as a national team member of the Austrian Climbing federation.
- Lead World Champion & Combined Bronze Medal World Championships Innsbruck 2018
- Combined European Champion 2015
- 2x Bronze Medal Lead European Championships - 2015, 2017
- 2 times Lead World Cup Winner (Chamonix, Xiamen)
- 2nd Place Lead World Cup Overall 2018
- Triple Youth World Champion Lead - 2011, 2012, 2013 Triple Youth European Champion Lead - 2012, 2013, 2015 Junior European Champion Boulder - 2014