Marmolada Trek OD
Lightweight trekking boot for alpine hikes, via ferratas and backpacking.Protective and waterproof footwear.
- UPPER Made from technical fabric and water-resistant suede with protective rubber toe cap and Sock-Fit XT construction system. The upper with Italian Perspair and Combo technology for a construction with different technical fibers and weaves for improves resistance and lightness. Heel Tension TPU band to support the heel and PU film suede protection insert on the heel.
- LACING Extended Lacing System which can be split into different sections. On the lower section, bi-component parts in lightweight steel and plastic allow the laces to pass through quickly. On the upper section, a lace-lock and webbing loop ensure a consistent and progressive wrapping of the foot and the ankle.
- LINING 37.5® fabric laminated with OutDry® technology for greater comfort and waterproofing.
- SOLE Drumiln sole with PU midsole on the outer heel for maximum durability and stability, and low density EVA inserts on the heel and forefoot, for maximum shock absorbing. Medium-density EVA insert, anti-torsion, in the central section.
- OUTSOLE Vibram® rubber outsole.
- Upper: L-Tech + SUEDE Water-Resistant 1,8 mm + S-Tech
- Lining: 37.5 by Cocona® + OutDry® lamination
- Insole: Activ Medium (polypropylene)
- Sole: DRUMLIN
- Size: 37-48 (with ½ sizes)
- Weight: 590g (½ pair size 42)
Insole Activ Medium