Mont Blanc Gtx
Boot for classic mountaineering at altitude and working in winter conditions.
- UPPER One-piece water-repellent upper in Perwanger 3mm suede with built-in gaiter and protective rand in rubber. Flex Point for great dexteritiy and ease of movement.
- LINING GORE-TEX® Insulated Comfort lining, waterproof and heat insulated.
- Mounting INSOLE Pro-Fiber XT 20 ergonomic insole in Polypropylene + fibreglass with differentiated thicknesses and rigidities with upper EVA coating. Maximum comfort, durability and anti-torsional efficiency.
- SOLE Vibram® Total Traction with TPU midsole of differentiated thicknesses for maximum support and torsional stability, with PU inserts for maximum shock absorption. Compatible with automatic crampons.
- Upper: SUEDE Water-Resistant 3mm
- Lining: GORE-TEX® (Insulated Comfort Footwear)
- Insole: PRO-FIBER XT 20
- Sole: TOTAL TRACTION
- Size: 39-48 (with ½ sizes)
- Weight: 1000g (½ pair size 42)
Insole Pro fiber XT 20
Sole Total Traction