Neutron 2 Wmn
Trail competitions and skyrunning
Alpine running shoe with a comfortable fit and great cushioning, making it perfect for both long competitions and extended training sessions, or fast walks with the technical qualities of a trail model. Comfortable fit, stable and protective, suitable for everyone.
- UPPER In mesh with applications in heat-sealed PU film with SCARPA® design. Shock-resistant 3D TPU toe cap. Tongue in elasticated, breathable fabric with HLP pocket for laces. The upper wraps the foot like a sock thanks to the Sock-Fit LW construction system, avoiding pressure points and ensuring maximum comfort and precision fit.
- LACING Built-in lace fastening to support the upper.
- SOLE Genetic sole with midsole in compressed EVA in two densities to ensure stability and cushioning + ESS ergonomic insert which allows to reinforce the sole structure increasing foot stability and reducing the sole torsion. The ergonomic ESS insert connects the back of the shoe to the front, improving the structure and maximising anti-torsional support, stability and responsiveness. High grip and traction on any terrain thanks to the Vibram® Megagrip compound; the outsole has deep grooves with the exclusive SCARPA® design.
Prism Violet - Bright Red
Black - Pink Glow
- Upper: Fabric + Microfiber Water-Resistant + TPU
- Lining: Stretch Textile
- Sole: Genetic II
- Size: 36 - 42 (with ½ sizes)
- Weight: 290g (½ pair size 38)
Genetic II Sole