Dry Tooling and ice climbing competitions footwear.
- UPPER Microtech water-resistant with Sock-Fit PLUS construction system and WinTherm® technology.
- Ankle Free System. Construction offers total freedom of movement on the ankle joint.
- BOA® CLOSURE system provides a custom fit for maximum comfort without pressure points.
- TOE The toe area is protected by a rubber rand.
- SOLE Carbon sole with integrated crampon binding inserts for a more precise climb. The heel area has a rubber insert with specific design which provides effective hooking, even on the most demanding “Dry” movements.
- Use: Dry tooling e Ice climbing.
- Upper: MICROTECH Water-Resistant + WinTherm®
- Lining: PRIMALOFT®
- Sole: CARBON
- Last: AI
- Size: 37 - 46 (no ½ sizes)
- Weight: 410 gr ( size 42 – ½ pair )
Construction system that offers a fit as snug as a sock, the feeling of being at one with your footwear. Tongue, Flex-Point and integrated gaiter are constructed in a single piece of WinTherm® elastic fabric: breathable, waterproof and resistant.
- GAITER: Integrated gaiter constructed in WinTherm® fabric.
- VELCRO STRAP: The strap is composed of two Velcro® stripes joint with a microfiber layer. It provides the appropriate locking of the tibial area allowing the ankle to have total freedom of movement even in the most challenging dry tooling situation.
- BOA® COLOSURE System: The BOA® closure system provides a closure and a custom fit for maximum comfort without pressure points. Each click is equivalent to 1mm of voltage regulation. Once adjusted and locked in position, the BOA® closure system does not loose its locking effect even after many hours of use.
- RUBBER TOE
ANKLE FREE System
The special upper design, the combination of the materials and the Velcro® closure on the tibial area, are the main elements of the SCARPA® ANKLE FREE technology. The best solution for a secure closure and for total freedom of movement on the ankle joint, which is needed during the most challenging dry tooling passages.
The inserts for the crampons binding are already integrated in the carbon sole. The FOREFOOT CRAMPONS inserts allow a direct and fast transmission of impulse from the sole of the foot to the crampons tip, for a more precise climbing.
The carbon sole, molded on the shoe last, ensures the right rigidity required for the dry tooling activity, and a high level of thermo insulation in the plantar zone.
SCARPA Heel hooking insert
Rubber insert with specific design that allows an effective detent heel in the steps in the extreme dry tooling situation.