Ribelle Tech OD
Ultra-lightweight boot for fast technical alpinism. It sets a new standard for weight, fit, termicity and comfort.
- UPPER Technical KNC-Tech upper with Hydro-repellent Microtech inserts microfibre and the Sock-Fit Plus construction system, built-in protective gaiter that wraps around the foot like a sock. Protective rand in PU on the outside for increased lightness and rubber on the inside and on the toe for greater protection.
- LPC Lace Protection Cover over the laces.
- LINING Technical Primaloft® Micropile lining with OutDry® technology lamination for greater waterproofing and comfort.
- Technical Primaloft Micropile lining with OutDry® technology lamination for greater waterproofing and comfort.
- Mounting INSOLE Pro Fiber Roll insole in polypropylene + anatomical and structural fibreglass with differentiated thicknesses, lightweight and with different anti-torsional strengths. Maximum performance, stability and comfort.
- SOLE Precision Tech Roll, designed by SCARPA® and developed in collaboration with Vibram®: the result is a lightweight, cushioned, technical sole.
- OUTSOLE The Vibram® rubber compound ensures stability and durability.
- Compatible with semi-automatic crampons.
- Upper: KCN TECH Fabric - Microtech Water-Resistant + S-tech
- Lining: Stretch Textile + Outdry Lamination
- Insole: ACTIV PLUS
- Sole: PENTAX PRECISION III
- Size: 39 - 46 half sizes
- Weight: 610g (½ pair size 42)
Insole Activ Plus
Sole Pentax Precision III