Spin Pro Od
Lightweight footwear for alpine running, designed for off-road trails and wet terrain. Spin Pro OD stands out thanks to its distinctive and functional design.
- UPPER In fabric + water-resistant microfibre, internal EXO support and protective PU toe cap. Sock-Fit PLUS construction system with built-in protective gaiter that wraps the foot like a sock and ensures a precise and comfortable fit and avoids mud, stones and snow getting inside.
- LINING Laminated OutDry® membrane with elasticated, waterproof and breathable fabric
- SOLE Fixion sole with high level of grip and traction on any terrain thanks to the design of the outsole and the Vibram® Megagrip compound.
- MIDSOLE Consisting of compressed EVA + low-density EVA insert on the forefoot for a shock-absorbing effect + TPU film for improved responsiveness and energy.
- Upper: Fabric + Microfiber Water-Resistant + S-Tech
- Lining: Stretch Textile + Outdry Lamination
- Sole: FIXION
- Size: 36 - 47 (with ½ sizes)
- Weight: 330g (½ pair size 42)