Technical footwear for competitions, lightweight and responsive. Offers a balance between lightness, protection, support and cushioning to take on medium-distance routes. Spin RS stands out thanks to its distinctive and functional design.
- UPPER In mesh with applications in heat-sealed PU film, integrated with a shock-resistant 3D TPU toe cap. Internal EXO dor support and foot wrapping. Tongue in lightweight and breathable fabric with HLP pocket for laces. The upper wraps the foot like a sock thanks to the Sock-Fit LW construction system, avoiding pressure points and ensuring maximum comfort and precision fit.
- LACING Built-in lace fastening to support the upper.
- SOLE Velox LB sole with midsole in compressed EVA in two densities to ensure stability and energy return. The ergonomic TPU insert connects the back of the shoe to the front, improving the structure, increasing anti-torsional support, stability and responsiveness. The Vibram® Lite Base technology has the advantage of reducing the thickness of the outsole for sensitivity on rocky terrains. High grip and traction on any terrain thanks to the Vibram® Megagrip compound; the outsole has 4mm deep spaced lugs which facilitate the expulsion of earth on rocky and muddy terrain, making them more efficient.
Black - Turkish Sea
Blue Bay - Spring Green
- Upper: Fabric + Film
- Lining: Stretch Textile
- Sole: VELOX LBT
- Size: 36 - 48 (with ½ sizes)
- Weight: 265g (½ pair size 42)
Velox Lb Sole