Zg Pro GTX
Lightweight technical boots for moving fast on alpine hikes on and off the trails.
A versatile and waterproof boot designed for quick hikes with a full backpack.
- UPPER Nubuck leather upper and collar for improved comfort, with a 3D protective TPU toe cap.
- LACING The new fast lacing system uses bi-component parts in lightweight steel and plastic. The fastening is divided into two sections. The lower part with eyelets in lightweight steel and plastic that allow the laces to pass through smoothly and adjust the tension and fit in a single movement. The upper section has a lace lock that divides the fastening tension areas and hooks to consistently and progressively wrap the foot and ankle, for a comfortable fit without restraint.
- LINING Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membrane for maximum weather protection.
- SOLE The Salix Trek sole is designed by SCARPA® and developed in collaboration with Vibram®: the result is a durable sole that can adapt to various types of terrain. Midsole in dual-density PU for low weight and high levels of cushioning. Vibram® XS Trek rubber outsole.
- Available in sizes up to 50.
- Upper: Nubuck 1,8-2,00 mm
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear
- Insole: COMFORT FLEX PLUS
- Sole: Salix Trek
- Size: 36 - 47 (with ½ sizes) + 48 - 49 - 50 (no ½ sizes)
- Weight: 640g (½ pair size 42)
Insole Comfort Flex Plus