Zg Trek GTX
Lightweight footwear for quick alpine hikes on and off the trails.
A versatile and waterproof boot designed for moving quickly with a full backpack.
- UPPER Upper in water-resistant leather, collar and Flex Point in fabric and 3D protective TPU toe cap.
- LACING The new fast lacing system uses bi-component parts in lightweight steel and plastic. The fastening is divided into two sections. The lower part with eyelets in lightweight steel and plastic that allow the laces to pass through smoothly and adjust the tension and fit in a single movement. The upper section has a lace lock that divides the fastening tension areas and hooks to consistently and progressively wrap the foot and ankle, for a comfortable fit without restraint.
- LINING Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membrane for maximum weather protection.
- SOLE The Salix Trek sole is designed by SCARPA® and developed in collaboration with Vibram®: the result is a durable sole that can adapt to various types of terrain. Midsole in dual-density PU for low weight and high levels of cushioning. Vibram® XS Trek rubber outsole.
- Available in sizes up to 50.
- Upper: Suede Water- Resistant 1,8 mm
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear
- Insole: COMFORT FLEX PLUS
- Sole: Salix Trek
- Size: 36 - 47 (with ½ sizes) + 48 - 49 - 50 (no ½ sizes)
- Weight: 560g (½ pair size 42)
Insole Comfort Flex Plus